Saturday, July 18, 2009
Lily thinks I'm belle enough to be entered into a contest. She's upset because she missed Mischa's Kitty Fight Club. (Oops - I probably should've have said that because the first rule of kitty fight club is not to talk about kitty fight club.)
The bean's been frantic because the internet people took away her internet and then just when they returned it to functioning order it stopped working again, only this time it's the little humming box that's tied to the computer and likes to blink at me. The cousinbean John offered his computer only it's not a Windows and she really really really really hates Linux, because, honestly, my bean does not know how to run a computer. The computer runs my bean.
So, if you've seen the picture, I must ask, "Suis-je belle, mes amies?" and remind mes amies that we chats make the world a more beau place. (Beau is the masculine form of belle - and we cats do make the world a more beautiful place!)
Au revoir avec tellement baisers!
(Goodbye with lots of kisses!)
Cocoa avec une Guimauve
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Rinse, part 2...
Pre-soap-up, or, What are you going to do with that sprayer?
I heard Lily talking the other day to the mother bean and she says she thinks I'll need another bath soon...
I'm scoping out a few good hiding spots.
- Cocoa avec une Guimauve
Friday, June 5, 2009
9 Rules at the Cat Philanthropy House:1. Popping out of cardboard boxes when Lily's coming is not the way to earn extra scritches. It's the way to scare the heck out of her.
2. We do NOT eat styrofoam. Particularly if it's the styrofoam that encircled the package that needed to go back to Lands' End.
3. We do not jump up on the counter. Or the table. Lily says we're not completely sanitary. Hey, I lick all four paws before I even consider it!
4. We do not knock over our water bowl. Okay, okay, I shouldn't knock over my water bowl. Even if it makes a river across the kitchen floor that's fun to watch. It also made Lily slip and hit her head.
5. We do not jump on Lily's head because we want to play with her ponytail. It's another way to scare the heck out of her.
7. I should not antagonize D'Artagnan because I know he won't play with me. He says I'm too little and he doesn't want to hurt me. I just think he wants to stay Lily's favorite, though she claims she doesn't have one.
7. We do not tackle each other coming out of the litter box. It's not nice and makes the beans make that really scary noise by clapping her hands.
8. We do not nip the nice vet tech who gives us scritches and jerky chews while she does what she needs to do. My sister Buster has yet to learn this one.
9. We do not jump onto Lily's keyboard and make her type funny things like ",sa fh", "uuo U" and "e oioo uqhu". It's not nice, even if we are trying to communicate with the little leprechauns that Buster says live in the monitor.
Okay, so a few rules I do break once in a while, but overall I'm a pretty good girl.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Lily announced yesterday that, after much thought, she's giving Buster her own world domination blog.
Lily: Buster doesn't have her own world domination blog! It's Buster's humor blog!
Are you sure? 'Cause that last post sure did talk about world domination a lot! It was even called "When I Go Off To Rule The World"!
Avec tellement baisers (with lots of kisses),
Cocoa avec une Guimauve
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Here I am, Cocoa, and welcome to my blog, Cocoa Posts!
Cassie describes me as the perfect blogcat because of my superior intellect, my adoration for all cats (particularly Luxor), and my persnickety desire to make friends. She also says I'm a bit biased to cats who had a "hard-knocks" kittenhood like I did, but now I'm okay, aside from the fact the vet says I'll never reach adult cat-size because of malnutrition as a kitten. That's okay - plenty of cats have ruled their blogs pint-sized. And my whole paw can touch a key on the keyboard, so I don't have to scrunch up my paws to type!
So leave me a purr! I'm Cocoa with a Marshmallow!